Sunday, May 23, 2004

ROAR

I have two newpairs of shoes... so I won't need to ever borrow dress shoes again, EVER. Also new sneakers... which is good because all of my shoes are falling apart.

Got to see max and marge again today, they seem to be doing well. As usual I over-ate and feel kinda yucky now, but whatever, it'll go away with the running around and playing. I'm pretty sure sex burned a lot of calories that I need to run in order to lose now. GRRRRRRRRRR bye bye sex.

Hmmmmmm.... reading of Auction Theory is going well, hopefully I'll see people when I get to the city, I'm excited that I'll probably end up making money this week (18 hours of thumb-twiddling work... YAY) but we'll see what happens. Also I might end up doing some help-desk stuff, though I don't know what's involved.

People to talk to (in no particular order):
Joe re: Surf
Tim Huh
Alan
Salty (especially since he's leaving soon... and really cool)
River 5
Ultimate people in the city
Vanessa
also Checking to see if people are around

List made...
Checked Twice....

z000000000000000000000m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home