Monday, May 31, 2004

lalala

I'm now 20. almost 20 and a day. terribly exciting. I feel... the same.

I went on a very not stressful, not intense, very little yelling two day vacation with my family. Woodstock, Vermont is gorgeous and so are the surrounding little townlets.

Generally vacations are crazy, stressful affairs that end up with people just getting mad and then forgetting about it, and me just wanting to be left alone. I think I might be starting to like my family a lot more. (you know... I always loved them, but I'd get embarassed/bored/angered/angsty (last is probably the most common) and wander off to look at something nearby, but far enough away to not have to talk to anyone)

I have to sleep now, but I will finish thoughts of oldness and newness.

Today at the store I saw natalie and was about to say, 'hi,' kinda whispered it, and decided better of it... (I think she'd really rather not have to deal with dealing with me :-P ) and walking out I saw Caitlyn Amadon ... nose stud (might not even be new), but she didn't recognize me. I got a facebook message from Leni Kwait asking who I was...

I must have made a big impression in high school.

--zzzzzzzzzzzzleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home