Thursday, June 10, 2004

Food

Yesterday (cont.)
Deluxe Burger w/Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, Avocado and fries, pickle and cole-slaw
Medium Cup of Non-Fat Strawberry Fro-Yo <----- edit
some Bulgogi + Rice
2 slices peperoni pizza
Lots of milk (6 small plastic cups)
one small plastic cup of OJ
handful of honey-roasted peanuts.

Also, I helped Vanessa carry up her AC which was really nice for the rest of the yesterday as the weather tended to stay around 95 for most of the day. I carried it up most of the way with Vanessa, but I ran up the last flight of stairs on my own... As soon as I got to Vanessa's room I realized that in the time it took me to climb the stairs, my hair had become sweat-soaked. SOOOOO HOT!

I played Judo, but there were only three people: Frank, Liat, and me... Liat is small, a beginner, and a lady, thus making it much harder for me to play hard, but against Frank I learned much. Cool new tripping thoughts and a new Osoto-Gari idea.

mmmmmmm. yum. Fighting.

List:
Read Work for Huh
E-mail Furda
Call Virgin Atlantic
Learn PHP/SQL for site
run/work-out.

Game on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home