Friday, June 18, 2004

Jabberwocky

awesome poem..... though I'm not sure if it's called Jabberwock or Jabberwocky... (it's a small part of "Looking Glass" I think).

FOOD:
West End Burger (guacamole, cheese) w/fries
nutri-grain bar
Lasagna
cookies
tried a cup of 'punch'
6 Natural Lights (maybe 5, maybe 7)

Also after spending all night trying to convince Eunji's friend that "now" is shirtless o'clock for all "now" my karma may be hurting. Plus only two of Eunji's non-Columbia friends took of their shirts and they were both guys. Her friends seemed to be having fun, though I'm not sure if I was being entertainment only to a few people and annoying to others. Also I think I pissed Eunji off... Maybe I'll make her cake. Then I will have to make two cakes total if I make one for Amanda in exchange for counting crows and cake CDs. I could use cake suggestions. I only know kinda how to make brownies and kinda how to make truffle cake. truffle cake is awesome though. Maybe I'll learn how to make pie.

Maybe I'll go to synagogue tomorrow to try to get karma back to zero. I wonder if that works...

--zzzzZZZzzzz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you make me cake it will just degenerate into another conversation on how fat I am. I ate so much today. Good thing I'm out of money so I can't get fatter tomorrow.



-kei

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and it's Jabberwocky.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home