Wednesday, June 16, 2004

lalala

Website has progressed a little. It's nice. I have to call Virgin today. (the airline).

Had beer with stoops, kelsey, and tao last night. I really like Stoops' easy-going find everything funny (or laughing at some obscure simpsons reference) manner. Ruggles is going to again be a place where I spend a lot of my time next year.

For the first time ever i have reminder notes in my phone every weekday this week, which is troubling only in that today I may not have time to eat until 6... and I like eating very much.

Yesterday:
Blueberry Muffin
granola bar
2 slices of peperoni pizza
2 slices of sausage pizza
1 Harpoon Summer
1 Pabst

I feel like I ate more, but I don't remember.
Also I'm going to be late for work, so I will leave.... NOW

4 Comments:

Blogger Stoops said...

*head inflates*

thankee.

10:54 PM  
Blogger makiko said...

speaking of russians and judo, did you know that putin has a blackbelt? and is this francisco that you speak of also a buddhist monk?

9:46 AM  
Blogger makiko said...

speaking of russians and judo, did you know that putin has a blackbelt? and is this francisco that you speak of also a buddhist monk?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Putin is awesome. he's a crazy little man, but he's ex-KGB (though I'm betting it was a desk job), and I don't remember if his black belt was in judo... but I had heard something like that. Maybe I should claw my way to the top of a 'former' dictatorship.

Francisco is not a monk... Lucky for the ladies....

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home