Wednesday, July 07, 2004

bloggedy blog blog blog

MAY YOU DREAM OF SWORDPLAY AND VICTORY!!!!

Wigu... yet again you amaze me.

Cape Cod was good. I came home to find I'd been pseudo-dumped again by my girlfriend from junior year of high school. She just can't get enough. (the most shocking part of all was that I needed to be pseudo-dumped, sometimes I think girls just like to keep in practice dumping people)

On a lighter note, I biked for ~30 miles and feel like a feather. All light and able to fly and walk silently and hide in shadows... really, more of a black ninja feather... I got a sun-burn again, so... I may be black soon. This is convenient as I can't really afford a ninja suit.

Games make me stronger... seriousness and nervousness makes me weaker... I think I need to think of more as a game. GAME ON!

Tomorrow I'll have more time and more coherence.

Notice the incredible lack of food discussed in this latest blog. I'm taking this blog in a whole new direction.

Cheers.

--Sasha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sasha, you're out of control.

Now, wouldn't this world be a better place if everyone was a little better at dumping their significant others?

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home